Well, I picked a great year to go on my first Rod Run, it was raining. My dad and brothers and some friends have been doing this for several years. On Thanksgiving morning they meet at my dad's house and drive to Sand Hallow using the back roads. It is always an adventure because the rods are works in progress. My dad let Lyf and I take the silver Willey's which was really fun.
This is Ryan with his Model T. I hope the rain didn't ruin the seats or get anything rusty.

Notice my mom's rod, she went practical this year and took her Enclave, which is a pretty nice rod if you ask me. My girls loved it, they sat in the back seat and watched a movie. MaryJane, Lindy, and Bryn all rode back with her.


This is Lindy and MaryJane in the back seat of the Jeep. They tried to use umbrellas to keep the rain off but it didn't work too well. I used one too until the wind turned it inside out.


My mom put a plastic shopping bag over Bryn's head. I thought that it was a great idea, she didn't love it, and now that I think about it as soon as they started moving it would fill up with air and flap around and drive someone crazy. Ryan sure looks cool though.

Dad and the car that he built from the ground up. Maybe the next project will be a heater.


It was fun even in the rain. Thanks for letting us use the Jeep. We will be there next year!
1 comment:
If I had to choose a vehicle from the bunch, it would be the Enclave! It looks like a wet, good time.
Post a Comment