Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was really great this year, like always. I love getting together with my Family. On Thursday we went to my mom's, she always makes sure everything is great. I could be happy with just the rolls, they are that good. But, I also love the turkey, homemade stuffing, cranberry sauce and potatoes. We didn't have a big group this year but it was fun. Dessert has delish and then we played games and looked at the ads. It was fun to have Nate, Meridy, Eleanor, and Will here and Ryan, Chani, and Ava. It was especially great to have Chani's mom and dad, they should come every year. Thanks Mom, I know that it is a lot of work and we really, really appreciate it.

Friday we had the Erickson's here. The kids were excited to have their cousins here and also did a great job with the table decorations. Lindy gathered leaves and put them around all the tables. We gathered pomegranates, and nuts and gourds and mixed them with oranges and pumpkins.
We had all of Lyf's brothers and sisters and his mom and dad and it was really fun. Everybody helped so much with the food and it all tasted great, thanks everyone! I should cook turkey more often, it sure is good. After dinner we had pumpkin roll, pumpkin cake and cookies, watched football and played cards. Then we went to a play called Nunsense that Lyf's mom Linda is in. She is Sister Mary Manillow, very fitting for her. It was cute and we had a great time. The Oreo shake on the way home capped off the day.








No comments: