Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Whole Family Together

My mom and dad had their whole family together for Christmas and my mom wanted a picture. We met at their house and the fun began. It wasn't as bad as Kate thought it was. It was a little cold but everyone especially Sammi Beardall, who took the pictures, was a good sport. I can't wait to see them! She took a big family picture and also pictures of each of the little families and even some individuals. Then she took one of all the girls and one of all the boys. I will post some when I get them.














I know that they are my kids and I am prejudice but...aren't they darling!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Ang-

One of the rules of being a parent is that we get to be prejudice about how adorable our own kids are! They are adorable! I love their brown coats! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

I think they are adorable!
Love those little gals.
All the pictures are so cute.

Meridy said...

I just read your posts. :)

You do have cute girls! I'm still mad that Ellie wouldn't look at the camera that day. I don't know how Sammi can fix THAT.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Cute! Yes, please post the family photos when you get them.