
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Santa Is Here!
We were at my mom's about 9pm Christmas Eve when we heard a clattering and through the door came Santa Claus! He was in a real hurry as you can imaging but we were so excited that he stopped to see us! Kate wasn't too happy about it, she was scared and crying, Grammy was trying to console her. I think that all of my kids have had the same reaction at this age. Santa had Grandpa sit on his lap, passed candy canes around and told the kids to get to bed. And then he was gone. It was so cool! Thanks Santa for taking time to see us, I know it was a very busy night!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
All this time I thought Pronsie was your Mom's baby, but she sure is on your Dad's lap alot.
My dad had to hold her to keep Santa safe. She went crazy when he came in.
hahaha Yeah, look at the way she's looking at him! And Santa looks like he's peeking at her from around Dad.
Post a Comment