Lyf really is a good dad, he plays with the kids and takes good care of them. The house was clean and the kids bathed for Sunday, what else could I ask for.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Only Two Casualties
My sister Emily and her family flew into Las Vegas just before Christmas. I went with my mom to pick them up and do some shopping. Lyf had the kids from 8am to 10pm and had only two casualties (that I know of at least). A cute little iron stone creamer fell off of a shelf and broke into pieces, sniff, sniff. I will find another one if I look hard enough, time to hit the thrift stores! The next mess is a pile of hair held together with a wad of gum! Lyf said that he got as much out as he could and then cut the rest. I told him that he could have called me, I have Goo Gone in the cupboard for this reason alone and have used it before. My kids like gum and I don't know how it gets into such crazy places! Leave it in your mouth! It was Lindy this time and she was asleep. I imagined a big chunk of hair gone from the side of her head. Lyf said that it wasn't that bad and that I wouldn't be able to see it. Yeah right I thought! I looked at it in the dark but couldn't see much and happily the next day I could see that everything was fine! I couldn't even tell! So, not too bad for a day out. Good job Lyf!
Lyf really is a good dad, he plays with the kids and takes good care of them. The house was clean and the kids bathed for Sunday, what else could I ask for.

Lyf really is a good dad, he plays with the kids and takes good care of them. The house was clean and the kids bathed for Sunday, what else could I ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is a funny picure. Really, that's not a bad days work without a Mom around.
Post a Comment