Sunday, June 28, 2009
Baby Doll Quilts
I made these two little baby doll quilts with pillows and cases for Savannah and Sophia's birthdays. Savannah loves horses and actually picked this horse fabric for a quilt for herself. Sophia likes to dress up so she gets the dress up fabric. My kids love these quilts. They each have one. Kate walks around the house with a doll and a blanket. It is so sweet the mothering instinct that comes so early. I like to think that it is because we love her so much that she wants to love her babies.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
My girls absolutely love the blankets and pillows, they are darling! What a beautiful gift that they'll use and pass on to their daughters. You do such nice work quilting, I'm glad you have the patience for it, because I sure don't. Thanks Angie
these are "sew" cute. did you use a pattern or just make it up? hey. one other question...what kind of sewing machine do you use?
Post a Comment