Sunday, June 28, 2009

Boston Arrival

In April I went to Boston with my two Brothers, Darin and Ryan. We went to have a booth at a medical electronics convention. It was a really fun trip, it was neat to see so many historical places. It was great to be there with my brothers, they were very nice to me.

This is us getting on the Silver Line of the MTA at the airport. My dad sings a song about Charlie and the MTA so I took these pictures for him.




This is Darin and Ryan waiting for the MTA. It cost about $300 to rent carpet and a table for our booth, so of course we weren't going to pay that. We rode the MTA from the convention center to Home Depot and bought a table and carpet for about $100. We left the carpet there but checked the table on the airplane and brought it home.

It rained on us walking from Home Depot to the subway. We went into Target to get something to eat and Ryan a toothbrush so I grabbed a bag to use for a parka. I should have bought an umbrella. They were $15 which I thought was too much but if I would have know how much it would rain on us it would have been worth it.


Yeah, most people just pay the high rental fees for carpet and tables to avoid the trouble, but not Darin and Ryan. I think that the $3000 for the booth space should have included it.







2 comments:

Amanda Borden said...

Boston would be so fun!! I would have went to the red sox game w/you too Angie. Love the pics. of all the beautiful scenery... glad you got to go:]

Cheryl said...

It's been fun tonight seeing your pictures and reading your commentary.
I'm so glad you posted. Looks like you have a great life!!
XOXO