Sunday, June 28, 2009

Catch Up

It has been a long time since I posted and so today I went crazy. I need to catch up and get all this stuff posted because this is suppose to be my journal. I was kind of inspired because the other day the kids were reading our blog going way back to older posts. It was so fun for them to see Halloween and other fun things we did.

A lot has been going on, like always, we are busy.

We just got home from Lyf's family reunion that was so much fun.

We welcomed home Zach, we are so glad that he is home and pray for him and his family.

We are trying to keep our house liveable while we party as much as we can this summer.

We love life and our friends and family. We are so blessed and grateful for everything great and small.

No comments: