Sunday, June 28, 2009

Booth at Medical Electronics Convention

This is our booth. Don't Darin and Ryan look professional? You should see what they usually wear to work. :) We had data sheets and catalogs and free samples of inductors. Every body's dream right?

Ryan made the shiny copper and Plexiglas stand to display our products. He also designed the banner. My dad put together the LED spotlight driven with one of our inductors.

It was a good experience to talk to people about our products and see that there are other people in the world that like inductors and transformers almost as much as we do. Darin and Ryan were very professional and did a great job, I was just happy to be there.




When we got the the Las Vegas airport I noticed that Ryan's laptop bag was stuffed, and barely closing. I asked him what we had stuffed in it and he pulled out this array of tape that he thought he might need. Wow, way to be prepared.





1 comment:

Shella said...

Did you use the tape for anything?