Sunday, June 28, 2009

MaryJane's Preschool Wrap-Up

MaryJane had Market Day at preschool. She had so much fun. Her favorite place to be was in her store. I had to coax her out to go shopping. Amy was in charge of it and she did an awesome job. The money is so cute and she gave all the kids cute shopping bags.


Amy giving the kids a pep talk before they started.
We made banners.


MaryJane wanted a party shop, so we sold fun party favors and decorations.













MaryJane loved preschool, she still asks if she is going to have preschool today, a month later. She loved the kids and the teachers (Moms). I am glad that she had fun, it stressed me out to take my turn so I probably will not do it again. My other kids have done so well at Happy Day Preschool and that is where MJ is going next year.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Did you make that booth Angie? It looks incredible. Good job.

Shella said...

So CUTE! MJ and the shop. :)