Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My First 5K

Well, it was a run/walk fun run. It was fun because I didn't run very much! My friend Amy, that I have been walking with in the mornings, sister Emily was in charge of the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree 5K run/walk that goes along with the Festival of Trees. So we decided to do it. We only ran the last half mile or so down hill. But, it was fun and kind of a thrill and it almost makes me want to start running. Good thing that it is getting cold outside and by Spring I will come to my senses and be over it. Good job Emily and all your helpers!



4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, so many fun blog entries---and so much fun. I love you living next door. I didn't know you did the 5K. The fall centerpieces were gorgeous.
That's all folks-XOX

Meridy said...

I too enjoyed all of your blog entries. :)

GOOD JOB doing a 5K!!! Pretty much I'll leave that sort of thing to you. ;) I'm glad you had so much fun doing it!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Oh my goodness!!
To be able to pick up your feet and run at the same time, Amazing.

Brenda said...

Ang. . . what the heck are you thinking?! You just have a lot of hidden talents don't you?