Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fun At the Ol' Bowling Alley

So, we loaded up the family and headed to the bowling alley. Can you think of anything more fun to do the day before the day before Christmas? Nobody recruited us for a league, I lead with 121 points. Bryn and Isaac lead the kids, Isaac beat Emily, of course he did have the bumpers. The kids, except for Bryn and Isaac who finished their games, thought that it was fun for a minute but then would rather ride the coin operated animals without any coins. Before we left the owners son gave them coins, they probably felt bad for the poor kids. Shella danced after every spare and Nathan has a wicked finger-hole-less curve. Thanks Emily and Nick for a good time!











1 comment:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Next time I'll be in the kid's lane so I can have the bumper advantage.