

My store pick was the Bee Boutique. We went to the one in Sugarhouse. We got there a few minutes before they opened and people were waiting outside, BJ couldn't believe it, I was not surprised, this is a treasure hunt and you can't sit around if you want to get a treasure. We found a cart full of stuff, mostly clothes. It sure was fun!

We pulled mattresses off of the kids beds and had a sleep-over in the front room.



We talked about how hard it is to exercise and keep in shape so, after a bowl of ice cream we did some lunges, squats, push-ups, sit-ups, planked, and even played lightning (or twilight as Aim likes to call it) outside in the road at 10:30 pm. It was hilarious! I told everybody that I wanted to be right before Aim Barney because I thought that would be my best chance to stay in the game, I was wrong, she got me out the first time through the first game. It was cold so we had to keep moving and sometimes the ball got away and rolled all the way down the street. It was very fun and good exercise! I can't imagine what the neighbors were thinking.





5 comments:
Love girl-time. I wonder if I'll ever have some!!
Cute blog.
FUN!!! I love that shelf too!
ps. Your pomegranate syrup picture is beautiful!
Looks like you had a blast. You guys are such good friends, that's awesome. That shelf is Angie Personified. Just perfect. The jelly is to pretty to eat.
Reliving a few a high-school memories, 'eh?!? I chuckled quite a bit as I imagined you all doing "some lunges, squats, push-ups, [and] sit-ups" after a bowl of ice-cream. Sounds like a lot of fun and glad to hear everyone is doing well!! ;-)
Post a Comment