Sunday, November 2, 2008

Squeezy Rock

Our friends from Wyoming, Deon, Brenna and family (we meet them in Logan while going to USU), came down for the weekend to enjoy our wonderful weather! It has been perfect for the last month. We haven't used our air and have only had one fire. They took us to the Red Hill to play on the rocks and climb thru Squeezy Rock, they call it. It is a cool split between some giant sandstones. At first I was so claustrophobic that I didn't think that I would be able to get thru it, but I did and it was fun. The kids just run thru it but the grown-ups have to go thru sideways and it is pretty tight. The 230 lb Lyf had to start at the top and go back down because the the tightest spot is right at the bottom. You can walk right up and get out at the top or you can take a side route that you have to climb up and out a hole. It is a fun place to go and explore. Later the Thomas' came over for pizza and we played games like Hand and Foot and one that we used to play in Logan called NameBurst. It was fun to see them and have our kids play together too. We look forward to their next visit.
























































6 comments:

Denise said...

Holy cow. That's amazing. I would have gotten stuck for sure!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Oh my heck!
You are brave, It made me crazy to look at the pictures.
Good thing you weight 100 lb. so you could fit through.We are also enjoying the weather, we went out to the sands yesterday and it was sunny and warm.

Kelly said...

Yep, back in the day I did that, but not any more. That's for sure.

Cheryl said...

Whoa! You kids are doing crazy family things. I'm glad you all got out of that squeezy rock.

Shella said...

Those pictures are so cool! Sounds like fun. :)

Tiffani said...

I love "squeezy rock"! I always get a little clausterphobic getting through those tight places too. I did it once when I was pregnant. Not a good idea, not a whole lot of give in a pregnant tummy. Maybe that's what is wrong with RJ. jk.