Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to Everyone! I am excited to make some resolutions and have a great year. I am a list person. Some people make fun of me (Emily) but I am most efficient when I have a list in front of me. So I am going to make some lists, goals for the year, you think about yours too and we can write them down and get some good things done in 2009!

4 comments:

Shella said...

Good plan, Ang. I've already got my list for the day written up. Do you think we like lists because Mom always wrote one up for the family on Saturday? My problem is sticking to my list!! Maybe that'll be one of my goals for the year.

Brenda said...

Maybe if I tell you my list, you could help me stick to it?

Troy said...

I think lists are great, so I'm totally with you on this one, Ang! (Remember my "Franklin Day Planner" in High School!??!?) Good luck with sticking to all of the resolutions.

Angie said...

Troy, the planner gave it away. I couldn't figure out who you were the last time you left a comment. Now I get it, John Troy. I loved your Christmas card, thanks for sending it, you have an awesome family!