Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sewing Fun

Over the Christmas break Bethany and Bryn and I did some sewing. It is fun to have the girls do it with me. At first it was a lot like fishing with kids, at least in our family the Dad spends the whole time baiting hooks and unhooking snags and doesn't do much fishing. I spent the whole time threading the needle and filling the bobbin and fixing the thread. They did so fun things tho. I saw these darling pillows a while ago and so when Bryn brought me some stuffing and said that she wanted to make a pillow I was all over it. We made some pillows and covers and they are so cute! Bethany wanted a quilt to go with hers so she made a sweet little one. The girls also sewed together some squares that we had cut to make bean bags for a Christmas project that I will show later. It was really fun to sew with the girls and I hope they will learn to love it.













3 comments:

Tiffani said...

They did such a good job!! Do you have a room just for sewing?

Shella said...

Sew cute!!!

Angie said...

It is the sewing/laundry room.