Thursday, January 8, 2009

Black Bean Corn Salsa

This recipe is on the Western Family Black Bean Can. I have been wanting to try it for a long time, so I Just Did It. It is very good and healthy I think. I could have a bowl of chips and have this for a meal.

Black Bean Corn Salsa

2 cups (one can) Black Beans, Drained
1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions
1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
2 cups Whole Kernel Corn, Drained (I used frozen)
1/2 to 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
1/2 tsp. Chopped Jalapeno Peppers
Salt to Taste

I didn't add the peppers because I didn't have them and don't think that I would like them but I guess 1/2 tsp isn't much. Avocados would be great too if you like them.

I highly recommend this recipe. Delicioso!



6 comments:

Tiffani said...

That looks so dang good. And the avacodo idea I am loving. Heading to the store in the morn. to get the goods to make it!

Shella said...

YUM.

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

looks num, add some cream cheese and mayo and taco seasoning and you got a fatter pampered chef version. i was looking at your christmas, i was salivating after your RED laptop at our meeting the other day and was gonna say something and thought she's prolly had that for a long time, well i love it and might sabatoge Art's laptop with red paint. you do great to keep up on your blog and Bethany's too, amazing.

Cheryl said...

I tasted it last night and it was so good that I want to make it during our Quartzsite outing. Thanks for posting the recipe.

shaunelle said...

Dusty came home from work one day saying that you guys had a blog. Well I guess that lyf gave him the address so i hope you don't mind me leaving a message. That salsa looks really good. I think that i might try it. thanks for a new recipe.

Meridy said...

Good job on your Rubix cube. :)

Can I post this recipe on my recipe blog??