Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

I walked into my bedroom tonight and saw this sweet bike. I cannot believe it! I have been looking for a cute cruiser kind of bike since we went to CA last summer and they were everywhere and so cute. This bike is the cutest cutest thing ever! I am totally surprised! I love it and cannot wait for warmer weather, then watch for me cruising the streets! Lyf knows a guy that fixes up old bikes and he did this one for me. Lyf picked the colors and told him that he wanted a basket on it. We named the new laptop Red Rover and Lyf had the guy paint Red Rover too on the chain guard. What a surprise! It is almost worth turning 36!





13 comments:

Shella said...

Cute, Ang. :) That'll be way fun to ride!

Cheryl said...

Lyf really came through for you! The bike is almost as cute as you are---and it's probably about your age. You'll be the cutest pair riding the streets of Hurricane.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Cheryl said...

Taking another look at your bike makes me think it is from the 50's. My first bike was like it except it was blue.

Meridy said...

That is AWESOME!!

AND Happy Birthday! I'm starting off the year already with belated birthday cards....your will be coming sometime in the near future. :)

Kelly said...

Happy birthday. What a fun present.

Denise said...

That's such a great bike! Happy birthday!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

How fun that must have been for Lyf to plan this surprise!!
So cute, even the seat. You can ride to my house.
Happy, Happy Birthday!

Kristina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!! What a FUN and CUTE bike...I like it..

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! Lyf is a thoughtful guy. What are you going to put in the basket? I love it. I can't believe you're 36, that's really close to 40.

Brit and Jer said...

That is sooooo cute!! You didn't say anything about this cute bike, well I didn't ask either. Happy Birthday!! Hope your day was good.

Ms. Fish said...

That Lyf is a keeper!

Brenda said...

Ang!

You are so lucky! Happy, Happy birthday! Just let Emily know that she isn't too far behind, besides, life just keeps getting better the older you get!

Love ya!

Tiffani said...

Happy Birthday Ang. I love the bike!! I love those cruisers and it is such a perfect color!