I am in bed, everybody in the house is asleep. I hate to go to bed on Christmas and my birthday because then the day is over. So I brought red rover to bed with me so that I could browse around checking on all of you. I just checked my battery, it says 1 hr. 7 mins., then I looked at the clock, 10:53. Perfect, I can stay up until the day if offically over!
Thanks for all the nice comments. I had a great day! Lindy and MaryJane and I baked a cake this morning. Lunch was so fun, thanks everyone. And then Grandma Erickson came over and watched the kids so that Lyf and I could go out. We saw Bridewars and I was pretty funny.
So, tomorrow back to the real life which really is not so bad, pretty great in fact.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm so glad to have you as a wonderful daughter and friend.
It's quite the luxury to be up while the kids are asleep and still have the energy to enjoy the last few minutes of the day.
Happy 36th and I hope your whole year is good to blog about.
See you tomorrow.
XOXO
Wow, your husband really loves you to go and see a chick flick like that.
Oh wait...we know those Erickson boys are closet chick flick lovers.
Hope you don't mind me peeking. I saw you on denise's blog and had to see if it was really you. That bike....well it made me speechless, but not for longs it's Adorable (with a capital A)
Post a Comment