Thursday, January 8, 2009

I just Did It

We worked on the garage on New Year's Day. What a way to celebrate I know, but it is much cleaner and more organized. I got this chair at a yard sale a while ago and just left it in the garage because it needed to be cleaned up. I decided that I had waited long enough and might as well do it now, what was I waiting for? You might think that this is the before picture but actually it is the after. I sanded the flaking paint and rust and then put a coat of clear polyurethane on it. It is really cute and I like the blue. I brought it inside a put it with the kids table. I like the blue, I know that I already said that but I mean it. I might paint my bar stools, they are dark red and a little heavy looking. So the reward is, every time I see it I think it is so cute instead of, I have got to take care of that chair and get it out of the garage.



1 comment:

Tiffani said...

I love, love the chair and I love the blue too. I don't think you could have picked a better color to go with the style of the chair.