Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just Do It

Well, I haven't nailed down the list of resolutions but I have got a theme for the year. Borrowed from Nike, "Just Do It". There are a lot of things that I have been putting off, thinking that I will do them later when I have time, when I have just the right plan and so on. Even little things like putting things away in my house or doing a job that I don't want to do, I am going to Just Do It. Sometimes I think that I need a block of time to do something and I rarely have the block of time for things that are not "have to do right now" things. But lately I have figured out that if I jump into things I can get them done in the amount of time that I would have spent waiting for the next thing and then like magic the list gets done. So, one thing I am going to do is make lists, daily, weekly, if I have extra time, etc.. So I challenge you to Just Do It, everybody pick one thing that you have been meaning to do and Just Do It.

2 comments:

Shella said...

Angie, this is seriously exactly what I need to do. What an awesome theme for the year! I hope I can get myself to do stuff...

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

You are very good at this, I honestly don't knoe where you find the energy. You never sit around, you've always got an organizing project going. I'll accept your challenge! I think I'll try to tackle my craft room.