Today Bethany made a face on her plate.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Sunday Tradition
It is a tradition at our house to have pancakes, sausage and eggs for one meal on Sunday. This year we get out of church at 12:00 so we eat after church. Lyf takes charge. We all like to help him by mixing and flipping the pancakes or setting the table but he cooks the sausage and the very tasty cheesy eggs. It is always delicious and we don't have to wonder what to have. Lyf has always liked hot breakfast but we don't take the time during the week to cook it so this works great for us. The girls love it and eat heartily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Too cute! Way better than Denny's. That's nice that Lyf cooks it for you. I love family traditions.
Hey Angie, I am so glad you left a comment on my blog! Now I can check in on you now that I don't have basketball to see you at anymore. Can I come for Sunday breakfast/lunch/dinner. Pancakes (or breakfast in general) are my favorite!!
Post a Comment