Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Lindy Dear!

Today is Lindy's 5th birthday. Wow, she is growing up! Sometimes she surprises me with things she says because I can tell that she is really thinking about things and has figured them out. She loves to play checkers, color, dress up (her favorite color is sparkle), play with her cousins and friends, and watch any princess show. She is learning to read and write and loves to make lists and notes for people. She loves fishing for bluegills. (Bryn wrote that.)

Five reasons that we are so glad Lindy is part of our family:
1. She is thoughtful and tries to help everyone especially if Dad asks her to help him.
2. She always helps keep baby Kate happy.
3. She is nice and shares.(sometimes). {Bethany helped with this one.}
4. She is easy to love and loves right back. She is the first one to say "I love you".
5. She is nice to her sisters and loves to play with them.
Lyf wrote this song for Lindy and it is so sweet and shows exactly how we feel about this sweet little girl, we are so happy that she is part of our family! ( I wish you could hear him sing it)
Lindy Lou how I love you
More and More each day
So beautiful I just let go I
Let your love take me away
Lindy oh how I adore you
Lindy oh how I adore you
How my heart fills with emotion
Every time I see you smile
Everyone will see my devotion
I'll cherish you I'll comfort you
Beyond the edge of time
Lindy Lou how I love you
More and more each day
So beautiful I just let go I
Let your love take me away
Lindy oh how I adore you
Lindy oh how I adore you





7 comments:

Meridy said...

You guys have been having fun!!!

Happy Birthday Lindy (and a very, very late Birthday to Lyf! Someday I will catch up!)

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Happy Birthday Lindy,
Everything they said about you is true. When can we play a game of checkers?
Love you, Auntie Venna

Brit and Jer said...

Happy Birthday Lindy!! Hope you had a fun day!

Hatch's (Jer, Britt, Kaly, Mady, Kaden and Briana) Just in case you forgot what our names were!!

Kelly said...

We love Lindy. Happy Birthday. Has it really been 5 years?

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Lindy,
We love you too!
G&G

Jeff Borden said...

oh boy that song made me cry. i love to see little sweethearts of our Heavenly Fathers being so loved. what a great family you are. i love your blog.

Amanda Borden said...

BTW that last comment was me. Jeff does love your family but i am afraid he would call that a little too mushy for him:)