This is the right side of the entry way.
Front Door (obviously)
Coming in the front door. Lyf found the Halloween village at my favorite place, the Bee Boutique (Deseret Industries). Click on the picture to see it better.
Family room
Family room
This is an old mail sorter from the Park City PO in the hall.I made this quilt a few years ago and I still love it.
An old dresser in the entry way. I love this dresser because it came from theHurricane (Reeve) Hotel.
Left side of entry way, my friend Lisa Stratton just gave me this chair. I just brought it inside and gave it a new home right by the front door.



8 comments:
Where do you get that much energy? It looks so festive for Fall. I'll be over tomorrow to see it up close.
Thanks for putting the pix on your blog.
XOXO
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Mght I say, "Very festive Halloween"
You do have alot of energy, maybe that is why I only have 5 pumpkins;)
I love all the decorations. It looks great. I definitly need to get more for my house!
I wish my house was that cute and festive. I have dinner group here on the 25th, so I better get something up! You are so good at decorating and putting things together.
The background looks great!!! You did it!!! I made you a title (it turned out way cute! if I do say so myself ;)) that you can put in if you would like. I'll email you the pic when I get a chance and see what you think. I have no problem going in there and doing it for you if you like it, or I can give you instructions on how to put in the title yourself.
Ang...I was blogstalking and came across your blog...you're such a crafty girl, I LOVE IT! Hey, will you share your applesauce recipe? I've never made it and I SO want to learn how. My e-mail is teejw at msn dot com. Thanks!
That is my house!!!!!!!And I love it!!!!!!! Typed by Bethany E.E.
Post a Comment