Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Dress Up Party

Saturday night the Hatch Family had a Halloween family. We got all dressed up and headed over for some fun! They had delicious food and lots of friends dressed up. The kids had a great time playing in the back yard with all the other monsters, even Kate had a good time walking around in a little skunk costume that we borrowed from Chani. Lyf and I left early to meet some friends for a dinner that had been planned for a month and Lyf wouldn't get us out of. Bethany and Bryn told us that we missed the best part. Jeremy put a monster together with all kinds of body parts and then made it come to life. I was a ghost, the easiest costume I have ever made. I thought that it was cute, but I need to figure out how to keep it in the right place so that I can see, maybe some of that double stick tape that people use to keep their dresses in place. I worked on Lyf's costume for about three days. He is one handsome mummy, all it took was a couple of sheets and a spool of thread to put that thing together.







2 comments:

Cheryl said...

You are all darling/scary.
You are a fun family doing fun things and I'm glad you take your camera along. XOXO

Cheryl said...

The mummy turned out just right. Compared to using a white sheet to make a ghost and several white sheets (and days)to make a mummy it's no wonder you thought the ghost was easy.