This is Shella donating her hair to Locks of Love. What a nice sweet girl!
1. She plays game with us.
2. She is nice.
3. She is a great aunt.
4. She is a good babysitter.
5. She is always helpful.
6. She is really smart.
7. She is a great sister.
8. She always puts her best into the things that she commits to.
9. She is very funny, sometimes only to herself.
10. She is very friendly.
11. She is very musically talented.
12. She is cool.
13. She is very patient with us and loves all of us unconditionally.
14. She is very strong and sticks to her standards.
15. She cleans teeth very well.
16. She has a big pretty smile and uses it a lot!
17. She makes us happy.
18. She is so fun and happy all the time.
19. She shares her talents willingly and is a good example to everyone!
20. She is practically perfect in every way!




6 comments:
And if she didn't clean teeth well, then #20 would definitely not apply to her.
Wow! You've posted a lot since I've been away from the blog world. Glad to hear things are going well and you guys are enjoying fall.
Thanks, guys. :) I really liked this post. You're all some of my very favorite people :)
Mary Poppins, Oh I mean Shella, we really do love you! Happy Birthday!
Yep, we love her also.
Angie, such a darling blog. And you figured out the background all by yourself? Good job.
Because it is so hard for me to pick up the phone, when do you want to make a hat?
And will you check the church kitchen and see if my little hand mixer is there?
Hugs*
I can't believe Shella turned 20 although I will be turning 30!! Hey thats a great idea "20 reasons" I did the same for Newell in Jan. for his b-day..although it was 30 Reasons...:)
Post a Comment