Friday, February 27, 2009

What a waste of time!

I love to put together puzzles but, they are such a waste of time! mmml,hjjhksx2ashggghnjjjj jbv,cxcm llllllllllllllllllljijhihhhgujuvmgibmlhijuyhjhkjkkhljplkklljlklklkpklljyulgerhterjbggggggggggg
I left the computer for a minute and I guess MaryJane had something to say.

Anyway, I guess it is not any worse than watching a movie. We started this 1000 piece puzzle Sunday afternoon and worked on it until about 8pm. I knew we had to get it done on Sunday or else I wouldn't be able to leave it alone and things would get neglected. It was a fun family activity and it got the puzzle bug out of me.


3 comments:

Kristina said...

One of my fav. things to do r puzzles...and yes, the can be a waste of time but hey its fun.

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful picture puzzle.
What cute girls too. You must have your table leg fixed.

Kelly said...

Raef and I love puzzles too. He is pretty good at them.