
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Glittery Banners
I made these banners the other day. It was a glittery mess, but I think they turned out cute. I made five "I LOVE YOU" for the girls for Valentine's Day. I am going to hang them in their rooms. I didn't give them any candy with them so they were less than thrilled. I talked Lyf into going to Pebbles in My Pocket with me for date night and punch the circles and letters. Lyf was a good sport and I was so happy to have the help, he is a fast puncher. I am going to do some more "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" banners.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
We think they are adorable!
Mom
Aunt Venna Rae
Aunt Susan
Aunt LaRee
Yeah, I dragged Rinar to Walmart after our date the other week so I could get fabric cut. He was a sport too although I think he would have rather been at the dentist's office.
i want to try this! the banners are so cute. do they have the scalloped circle as die-cuts?
also, sometime if i ever make aprons, can i link to your apron dress post?
i enjoyed talking with you other day as well.
Those are really cute...I might need to learn... ;)
Post a Comment