Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fish Dinner

Lyf and Bryn went ice fishing at Cave Lake out by Ely, Nevada. (The rest of us were happy to stay home in the warm house.) They caught their limit and brought them home for dinner. They were so good. The two older girls didn't like them but the three youngest did. Bryn didn't want to try them until Lyf told her that she can't go fishing anymore if she didn't even try them. We tried to tell them that people pay a lot of money for trout in a restaurant, they didn't care. Lyf is such a good cook, it makes things easy for me. MaryJane got in on the action too and helped flour the fish.









6 comments:

Cheryl said...

They do look good--a pan full of trout. Did Bryn finally try them?
Yesterday I had fish tacos.

Kelly said...

haha, she is a die-hard fisherman that won't eat it. That is priceless.

keri said...

Hey Angie I found your blog off of your mom's hope that is okay. Your girls are so cute. I love your Valentine Banners.

Brenda said...

I am like Bryn. . . I love to fish, but hate to eat them.

Kristina said...

I also think fishin' is fun..but would rather not eat them...

Shella said...

It's good to know I'm not alone! I apparently am only one of many who would rather catch than eat fish. Not that I'm a die-hard fisherwoman or anything...but, it does sound like fun!