Friday, February 6, 2009
Salmon Dinner
Salmon is so easy and so good! It is so healthy too. I used to buy it at Costco frozen and individually wrapped, but Lyf caught a bunch off the Washington coast so now I use that. I cook it in the microwave in a glass 9x13 covered with plastic wrap with one corner open. I sprinkle it with lemon pepper and cook it until it starts to flake, about 6 minutes or so depending on how much you are cooking. Turn it over after about 3 minutes. I roasted frozen green beans in the oven to so with the salmon. Spread the beans out on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil. I like to spread it around with my hands to coat every piece. Then I sprinkle sea salt on it. They take about ten minutes at 400 degrees. I love them!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Invite me over sometime. I have Fridays off this semester, so I should be able to stop by for some salmon and green beans.
Anytime Nate, just give me an hours notice!
It makes my mouth water!
Post a Comment