Wednesday, July 8, 2009

All About the Food

This morning I felt a little like my sister Emily, it was all about the food. I was in the kitchen all morning. First I bottled 7 bottles of peaches, then I dried some cherries that have been in my fridge for a couple of weeks. Then we started on lunch. (I guess before the peaches I had breakfast, a meal I never miss I love cereal.) Beth and Bryn wanted egg salad sandwiches so we boiled the eggs. Logan and Jack were here working on the weed fort in the field, Bryn made them apricot jam sandwiches. She took it all to the fort with some cherries and drinks. So with half the kids out of the way and the other half eating cinnamon rolls that Shella made, I had my lunch, beans, rice and tomatoes with chips. Yum Yum.

3 comments:

Project Maniac said...

Where did you get your peaches? Do you guys have a tree?

Angie said...

My mom has a tree, we have one but it has about five peaches on it.

Cheryl said...

The peaches look so pretty. I love that old jar.
Greetings from Canada.