Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Working on the Shop
Lyf is finally going to to get his shop. When we built our house Lyf wanted a much bigger garage but I didn't want to mess up the shape of the house with a big garage. So, the plan was to build a shop/barn in the back to put stuff in. We were suppose to build it while we were building the house but it didn't happen and so now is the time. I really can't wait to get it done. We have stuff all over the yard that needs a home and we can't finish the backyard until we get it built. Lyf got Zach to come over to help for a while. Zach is sure that he will finish school after doing this kind of work, well that and he pulled weeds for a couple of hours today too. He came in the house and told Bryn to do well in school so that she doesn't have to pull weeds for a living. I am impressed that Lyf is doing such a great job, with help from some friends of course.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It's looking great. That will be so nice to have a place to put things. That is one thing that gives me peace .. knowing that stuff has somewhere to be.
Isn't it amazing how one thing depends on another thing which depends on another thing? Yard can't be done till garage is built. Garage can't be built until...
For me it goes like this: Can't clean out my garage until our shed is built. Can't build the shed until we get some money. Can't get money until I go to work. Can't go to work until...
Or this: can't clean my house until I eat something. Can't cook until my kitchen is clean. Can't clean my kitchen until I get some energy from food. Guess I better just head to Jimmy Johns!!
Hey, Brent is a great builder. Let us know if you would like some help.
I can't wait to see this the next time we come up. It will be a great addition to your house.
Post a Comment