Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Lindy is so Sweet
Lindy brought these flowers to me after playing in the field. First she showed them to me then she said that she was going to put them in a vase for me. Then she brought me into my room to show me that she had put them on my night stand. So sweet. My girls don't tell me that they love me too often but I sure love it when they show me.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i love the new look of your blog... and wild flowers are the best... in fact i have this quote displayed on our family wall, "A rose can say "I love you", an orchid can enthrall, but a Weed Bouquet in a chubby fist... that is the best of all.
Looks like you guys are having a fun productive summer:) it's going by too quickly though huh? I always cry when the kids go back to school.
That is so adorable. My kids are always picking a flower for me when they can, but sometimes they pick from places they shouldn't. So I am grateful they think of me, but get a little anxious about where the flowers came from.
Post a Comment