This isn't another trip, I just haven't blogged it yet. In June Shella, my mom and I drove to Las Vegas at meet Emily who flew in for a sisters weekend. It was so fun to be together without anything but any restaurant or store that we wanted to distract us.
We stayed at the Excalibur one night and walked to Strip to get the full Vegas experience.
This is Shella with The Lady in the Harbor.
This is the view from our 26th floor room. It was the top story.
Emily was all about the food. Her motto was, "Can we please eat something good today?" We had kind of a rough experience the first night. We went to Prim to shop the outlets which was great. But, Prim is not like Las Vegas and it does sleep. We planned on eating at the mall food court, unfortunately it closed at 8pm. So we hit the road trying to find something else. We went around a dark corner hoping and we found a Taco Bell/KFC. I stuck with the safe bean burrito fresca. Emily ordered a chicken breast. Usually a great choice, but of course the place was almost to close and just didn't want to fry a new piece of chicken. We heard about the
chicken the rest of the trip and not
for because it was so good.
for because it was so good.
Friday night we went to the Excalibur
buffet and it was pretty good. You
can eat all day for $25.
A pretty good deal if you are there all day. This is our dinner, at least the first round.
buffet and it was pretty good. You
can eat all day for $25.



4 comments:
that is always fun spending time with the gals of the fam:)
I guess I was just a little annoying about the food. I had such a wonderful time with you all. I'm also looking forward to next year.
I love you girls!!! I can't wait to go again. :) Emily, you weren't annoying. It was one of those things that we kept repeating and keep talking about because it's simply hilarious. I looked in AE yesterday for a bracelet to match all y'all's, but they didn't have the same ones. :( I'll keep looking.
Sister days are so fun. Glad to know you guys are doing one.
Post a Comment