Sunday, September 28, 2008

MaryJane in hand-me-downs



This post is for Emily. She gave me this shirt, that is really a dress that is too short for her girls. I told her that she should keep it and use it for a shirt, even in the winter it would be cute with long sleeves under it. I tried it on Sophia with cute jeans and a long sleeve shirt and Emily told me that she didn't think that it was cute. So I brought it home and, I think that MaryJane looks darling. Emily and I have different taste. I like peasanty, prairie, beach bum style and she is much more refined, sleek, pretty and put together. To each her own, and keep the hand-me-downs coming!

2 comments:

Shella said...

I like it, and I also think that MaryJane would be cute in pretty much anything.
Mom just gave me a shirt that Emily sent home with her for me. Thanks Em. :) I'm glad that I can be on the hand-me-down chain as well.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

MaryJane is absolutely adorable, just like her mother! Ang, I like your style, I just want an excuse to buy more clothes. The more clothes I give away the less guilty I feel when I bring home more.