Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eggs 4 Sale

Did I mention that we have chickens? Well, we don't have them at our house. Nick and Sheena Stewart have a coop at their house and they mostly take care of the chickens. They came as baby chicks in the spring. The girls loved them, well now they are big and laying cute brown eggs. We have plenty of eggs now so the girls loaded the wagon and went door to door. They sold them for $1 a dozen. They think that they are pretty cool. I am just glad that I don't have to gather the eggs, but I do like to eat them and they are so pretty.



3 comments:

Shella said...

The girls came to my house that day because Lindy wanted to say "hi." Bethany told me that I could have some eggs for free, and Bryn freaked out! hahaha "No she can't!" hahaha I told them that I already had eggs so they wouldn't go on, but I thought it was funny.

Angie said...

Yeah, Bryn is usually pretty generous and the best sharer, but she is also a live by the law kind of girl. Next time we will give you some before they go in the wagon, after that they already have the money counted.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Only $1.00, what a bargain!