I LOVE summer, I love the heat, the long days, the outside activities, the swimming, everything. So, I am always sad when it is over. But, I love Fall too and there are some things that get me excited about the change in seasons. (pumpkins, football, chilly nights, anything Halloween) This year I have a new reason to love Fall. The crisp apples that I was so excited about from Bruce were mushy when I got home from Wyoming so I couldn't eat them. Chani showed me how to make applesauce and I am so excited about it. It was so easy and it smelled so good and tasted delicious. It is a new tradition at our house. Just so you know, Dad and Ryan, I am giving you advanced notice, we need to spray your apple trees next year so we can make MORE applesauce. It is so pretty too isn't it?Sunday, September 28, 2008
Fall Can Come
I LOVE summer, I love the heat, the long days, the outside activities, the swimming, everything. So, I am always sad when it is over. But, I love Fall too and there are some things that get me excited about the change in seasons. (pumpkins, football, chilly nights, anything Halloween) This year I have a new reason to love Fall. The crisp apples that I was so excited about from Bruce were mushy when I got home from Wyoming so I couldn't eat them. Chani showed me how to make applesauce and I am so excited about it. It was so easy and it smelled so good and tasted delicious. It is a new tradition at our house. Just so you know, Dad and Ryan, I am giving you advanced notice, we need to spray your apple trees next year so we can make MORE applesauce. It is so pretty too isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Very pretty. I remember one time when Grandma Reeve made applesauce. I've never been a big fan, but I loved it when she made it.
I Totally agree about spraying our tree! I love having all kinds of fresh produce from our own yard!
Your bottles look beautiful! Dad and I made a lot of applesauce when you were little. We had an apple tree at the Mountain View house.
You are such a domestic woman! You are growing pumpkins, trying to get venison on the table, bottling and drying fruit and sewing aprons. Great job Martha!!
Your blog is so entertainning.
Love, love your idea of a hunting trip.
Love the cabin.
Love the apple picture.
Love your cute girls.
Nice job Lyf!
Post a Comment