Monday, September 1, 2008

After 2 1/2 years...

Lyf started laying wood for a walk way between our house and Mom and Dad's about two and a half years ago. It went in spurts, but today... today he laid the LAST piece! Hooray! Now we won't live in fear of the mud trap when irrigation comes. It looks great! Good job!


We walk back and forth sometimes ten times a day. We love it here!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! I'm going outside and walk across the boardwalk right now.
It's so good to get a project done.

Meridy said...

Good job Lyf!

Shella said...

I'm so excited!! Good job, Lyf. Thanks for all your hard work. Ü Also, I like your enlarged playlist.

Angie said...

Shella, I knew you would notice the playlist.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Lyf is always busy with a project, nice work completing the pathway, it looks great!

Shella said...

Ü I like the Ozzy version of Stayin' Alive. Where did your old songs go?