I made these aprons for the raffle at our Pope Reunion. (It is my Grandma Segler's family, Pope is her maiden name, so it is not like a reunion of Popes. There was a sign out front that said POPE Reunion and a guy stopped and said what if I am only a Cardinal, can I still come? Hardy Har har) I thought they turned out cute. Holly and Melissa won them, lucky girls! I want to make some more, sometime when I can get my work all done I can sew again. This week I will be bottling and drying pears. I have 3 bushel to do.

5 comments:
Very cute. I thought before that I liked the ruffled one best (I know it's a superlative, but I'm leaving it), but I think after looking at these pictures I like the one with just ric-rac better. Very cute, Ange. :) Oh, I already said that. Now how do you spell that? Anj?
Both of the aprons are cute and where did you get the model with the great look'in legs and waist?
Sometimes you just have to sew. The work never seems to get done.
Yes, I didn't mean to say that the ruffled one wasn't cute. In fact, what I meant was that the ruffled one was just as cute as I had ever thought it was, and the other one got even cuter!
I am also wondering about the model.
You are very cute, Angie.
I am mad at my self for not taking any pictures of the baby blankets that I made for the reunion.
Very cute apron, and you aren't bad yourself!
Post a Comment