



Friday we headed out to Grandpa's White Rocks for the Segler Family Reunion. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast climbing and riding 4-wheelers and looking for jack rabbits and bones and getting DIRTY! The weather was pretty good, a little bit windy, but not too hot or cold. The food was delicious and it was great to be outside playing and visiting with family.
I would have won the shoot-out, but Lyf wanted to change it up this year and added a second round. I won the first round with 145 points, a commanding lead over the next competitors, Lyf and Uncle Kenneth with 133 each. Dad (Chuck) and Newell were in 4th and 5th place going into the 2nd round. Sad to say, after the 2nd round Newell won with 154. Next year I am going to vote for one round only! I did win a box of bullets for the high score with a scope.



6 comments:
By the way, I am not expecting, which you may suspect from the shooting picture. That is my natural bulge, sad but true!
Angie,
You are adorable! My natural bulge is a lot larger than yours will ever be! That's funny that you clarified yourself though. I didn't know that you were such a marksman, good job going up against all of the tough guys and proving yourself.
It must be just the way your shirt sticks out when you're trying to hold the gun steady.
I love the music you've added to your blog. It makes looking at the pictures even more fun.
You shoot left-handed?
P.S.
Forgot to tell you what a cute "Annie Oakley" you are.
I am left eyed, or my left eye is dominant, so I shoot left handed. Good observation Nate.
Post a Comment