
Shella came over and made salsa for our barbecue. She diced and mixed and we tasted and tasted and finally decided it was pretty good. We put it in the fridge for a couple of hours and by dinner time it was delicious! Shella and MaryJane and I were digging in. Now Lyf is very picky about salsa, he has been known to drive 60 miles just to get chips and salsa. When he tasted it I waited for his response. He said, "Who made this?" I said, "Shella." He said, "Wow, do you remember how you made it?" Then after a few more mouthfuls, he said, "This is the second best salsa I have ever had." Then he said, "I would buy this salsa." Wow Shella, I don't know if you realize what I big deal this is! Maybe you will give us a recipe, or sell us a quart!



3 comments:
It's something to which I never thought I could aspire! Actually, I don't really think it's any better than most other salsas. Of course, I'm not as salsa savvy as Lyf.
I want to bring attention to Angie's masterful photography skills. Salsa is not the most photogenic of things, and Angie made it work when I couldn't.
That is so funny! Good job Shella! Wish that I could have tasted it!
Post a Comment