Sunday, May 4, 2008

Seashell Necklaces


We gathered seashells at the beach and I told Bryn that I thought it would be fun to make necklaces out of them. The shells that we found were either really small or just pieces. Bryn made sure we made the necklaces. She only had to ask me about 7 times when we were going to make them. We used a dremel tool to drill holes and then strung them, I think that they are like totally radical. Bryn and MaryJane have not taken their's off. I think that they look like blonde beach bums, especially MaryJane with her crazy hair.

3 comments:

Shella said...

I Love your necklaces.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

You girls are darn cute! Those necklaces are unique and beautiful!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Ang,
I was showing Nick this picture and telling him how beautiful you look, he said you look like Ryan. A very striking, feminine version of course! But we all think Ryan is utterly handsome, so that's a compliment!