Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shella & Zach Get Married




Shella and Zach got married!!!!!!
I was a great day. We started at the St. George LDS Temple with family and friends.
The temple is awesome and the things done there are even more awesome, it is where families become forever!
We had a nice lunch catered by the Pasta Factory.
Then we started (well, started for that day, we have been started for weeks) getting ready
for the reception in my mom and dad's back yard. Everything was great, the food, band, flowers, yard, decorations, etc. A lot of people did A LOT of great things and so everything went pretty smoothly. Thanks so much everyone that helped!
And Zach and your family, like Bryn said, you are lucky to be in the Reeve family, but we are even more lucky to have you in our family!









These are not Zach and Shella's hands, obviously. When lyf and I got married we had a picture taken like this so we were re-enacting it. This time something is missing... like a ring finger. Lyf got his wedding ring caught and it pulled off his finger (I know gag) on our 5th wedding anniversary no less. But not to worry, he still has 9 other fingers left. We re-sized the ring and so now he only wears it on special occasions hoping to keep the number at 9.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Shella is a beautiful bride!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh...I thought her wedding was Sept. 5. I was totally planning on it. Where did I go wrong?

autumntime said...

You guys did such a good job with Shellas wedding, it was so beautiful- Ill know who to call when I have all of my weddings- Maybe we should start saving really cute stuff that we can use over and over 5 times! Lucky Us! Autumn

Shella said...

I'm so glad you guys are posting about my wedding so it's on Somebody's blog! I'll get around to it sometime.