Thursday, August 27, 2009

Going to School



Were we are off to school. It is quite a caravan. Lindy rode like this one day because I didn't have the bike trailer on and now she wants to ride on the back every time. It is great to live so close to the school.

This is when we went to see Lindy's kindergarten classroom. MaryJane didn't want to leave, hopefully she will go next year.


Bethany and Bryn are less than thrilled. Actually they both really like school, maybe they were just sad about leaving me. I miss you too girls but, you must go to school.

I made an outfit for MJ and Lindy to celebrate starting school. MJ is in preschool, I asked her yesterday if she liked school. She said, "I looooove school!" Yeah! Lindy told me after just three days of kindergarten that she wanted to quit school. I told her that we needed to give it a few more days. Now she loves it.



Is this hat not the cutest thing ever! The skirt has owls on it and Aunt Venna Rae crocheted this darling hat to match it! We love it!

3 comments:

keri said...

Darling skirts and I LOVE the hat.

Kelly said...

Okay, those outfits are so adorable.

Amanda Borden said...

fun alphabet clothes. You are the cutest mom Angie:>