Sunday, August 23, 2009

July 24th

Yes, I am a little behind.
We had a good hometown time on the 24th of July. We started with the parade. We dressed up and trekked the 5 block route, had a popsicle and then took the float home and headed back to the park for food and fun. Hurray for the Pioneers!


This is Lindy getting ready for her race. I remember growing up in LaVerkin that the races were a big deal. We would practice the night before. I loved the 4th and 24th celebrations in LaVerkin.
Bryn is helping MaryJane and her friend Alyssa start the race.


Our best parade watching fans.



What happy little pioneer children! MaryJane and Lindy are wearing dresses that my mom made for me and Emily in '70 something (not for pioneer day though).

What a cute bonnet! Thanks Rayn.





One of the perks of working in the primary is being in charge of the 24th parade. Good clean fun.


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a bunch of cute girls!