Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pumpkin in the Making

Bryn planted a pumpkin seed a while ago and there are 6 or 7 blossoms on it. It must have been that success that encouraged Logan, Jack and Lena to bring their seeds over here. (Well, that and their dad hasn't gotten their garden plot ready yet. Something about being busy with other things, like block walls, sprinklers, grass, trampoline, etc.) Lucky for us we just use our flower beds that we haven't landscaped yet (I know that it has been 2 years, someday...) and are watered with the sprinklers. So, we checked on the new seeds yesterday and they are sprouting but, probably won't be in time for Jack-o-lanterns, maybe Thanksgiving props. So we will keep you posted on the pumpkin progress.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute!!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Yummy, Pumpkin pie or cookies!

Angie said...

Wow, you guys are fast responders. It makes me feel bad that I made you wait so long for a new post!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Bryn has a green thumb like Grandma Reeve.