
Bethany made this sign for Kate's Birthday, so cute!



Kate turned one on August 2nd. We made cupcakes and had ice cream. It was delicious and all over the place. We celebrated Sunday afternoon with the Reeve cousins. Kate is such a sweet little thing. We are glad that she is in our family. Her big sisters all love her so much and fight over who gets to tend her, until she cries, then it is back to mom. She has two little teeth, she weighs 19 pounds, a few more cupcakes and we might be able to put her in a forward facing car seat. She loves to jabber and to listen to music especially her dad playing the piano. She is a good napper and loves hugs and kisses. She is too scared to walk by herself, as soon as I let go of her hand she screams and sits down. But it won't be long because she likes to have things in her hands and that doesn't work very well crawling, she is figuring it out. She is small, but has a big mind of her own and doesn't want to be left out of anything. She does the "gimme" hand signal (open and close) when she sees something or somebody she wants. We love the little pip squeak!
3 comments:
I can't believe she is already 1 man do they grow up fast.. What darling girls!!!!
I love all of our little girls. :) Kate is SO sweet. I'm glad that you live so close. I'm hoping that some day we can all live close.
I hope someday we can all live close too! Kate is a little doll. Tell Bethany to frame her "Kate" artwork and hang it in Kate's room, it's too cute!!
Post a Comment