Friday, August 29, 2008

MaryJane Turns Three!

MaryJane is a sweet girl and we are glad we have her. She says and does some funny things, I am always cracking up. The other day she asked me about five times for an otter pop and I kept telling her no. Finally after she asked again I went off on how she had already had four otter pops that day and I was tired of mopping the sticky floor and finding wrappers all over the place. I looked over at her and she was just watching me with her fingers stuck in her ears. I guess she was tired of me telling her no and didn't want to hear my side of the story. The picture isn't as funny as it was in real life, by the time I got the camera she was smiling her fingers weren't straight in her ears anymore.


MaryJane turned three. She was so excited for her birthday and she was so nice. She told Lindy that she could share her birthday.


She wanted her friends to come over for a play dough party. I thought that was a great idea, good, easy, semi-clean fun. Lena gave her a camera so she is taking a picture of me taking a picture. The kids had a lot of fun and made some cool things with the play dough.




3 comments:

Meridy said...

Happy Birthday MaryJane! She is such a fun little girl.

Ellie tells me to "stop talking for her" when she doesn't want to hear my lectures. Good thing it makes me laugh inside a little bit--otherwise she would be in really big trouble.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

MaryJane is a complete sweetheart! She is so thoughtful to share her birthday with her sister. I think the play dough party is a splendid idea. It doesn't take much to etertain kids, it looks as though they were all enjoying the party. We should plug our ears when the kids are asking us to do something or get them something and see how they like it!

Shella said...

Oh, how we love our MaryJane. Ü