Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of School!

Bryn and Bethany are off to school! They are excited to get back with their friends, although they don't admit it.

The Hatch's live down the road and our kids will walk together. Kaly Ann and Bethany are best friends. Kaden and Lindy are good friends too and are going to be in the same preschool class.
Bryn outside her 2nd grade classroom, her teacher is behind her, Mrs. Massey.
Bethany and Kaly in their 4th grade classroom, their teacher is Mr. Gerber.
It has been a fun summer. Up until the last week before school started I was sad that school was starting so soon, but then we had a lot of fighting and messes and so now I am ready! We had a great summer lots of swimming, adventures and fun. I wasn't as busy with work and we really tried to get out of the house and play. I hope that it made a difference for the kids. I have been trying to be better about enjoying the moment. This is our only chance for this time of our lives, the kids are growing fast and this is where I need to make a difference! (As they watch TV all morning while I post. ;)

3 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Angie,
Thanks for putting the pictures on. They are so cute. School is so exciting, the friends, the paper and scissors and glue just the things I love.

Kelly said...

Love the pics...thanks for sharing.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

It's bittersweet that school is starting again, the summer was so fun and carefree, now it's earlier bedtimes and getting up and ready on a schedule! Cute girls!