Sunday, October 31, 2010

Me Being Red

Kate saw this picture and said, "That is me being red."
Bethany saw this picture and said, "Whoa, what happened?"
I will tell you what happened, well, what I think happened.  I was in the bathroom, where I spend a lot of time on Sunday morning doing head after head of hair.  Kate was dressed for church, her hair done, ready to go so I sent her out of the bathroom. It was about time to go when I emerged and saw the red girl, her dress surprisingly didn't have much red on it, but, her body was covered with pretty red marker. Don't you think this would take a while, did nobody see this happening? The good news is that it was washable.  So, back into the bath she went. We were late for church, of course.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am laughing so hard at this one. Save that for her wedding video, right?

bk said...

HAHAHA. i love this.
kids are awesomely crazy.